Mail Manager Candidates communicate and collaborate at the highest level and become expert in the use of e-mail software to manage scheduling, resources and team communication using Microsoft Outlook.
Mail Manager requires Candidates to:
- demonstrate their skill and competence in using e-mail software to work, communicate and collaborate effectively.
- set various user preferences in the e-mail client, to send and receive e-mails using the different features available.
- make appointments, organise and update calendars, and carry out routine contact management tasks.
- be able to collaborate by sharing calendars with work colleagues to work more effectively.
- have a sound awareness of security issues when using e-mail, and appreciate their own responsibilities in this regard.
- securely backup their work, and check and restore their backups.
- have due regard to pertinent Health and Safety issues with regard to computers.