Web Analyser Candidates can use web anlaysis tools to measure the appeal of a website, see the origin of visits and referrals, generate reports about website activity using Google Analytics.
Web Analyser requires Candidates to:
- Understand the key concepts of website analysis and develop the skills required to measure website effectiveness.
- Setup a website analytics account and set up a website profile.
- Create filters to narrow and refine your website reports.
- Set up goals for your website and measure goal conversion rates.
- View different visitor reports, including total visits, unique visitors, pageviews, time on site and bounce rate etc.
- Identify different traffic sources, direct URL traffic, referring sites, search engines and identify the keywords used.
- View content reports, to see how different web pages perform on the website, most popular and least popular, and identify the navigation pathways used.
- Link with different software tools to measure how keyword campaigns are working.
- Generate reports for e-commerce activity by product, category revenue etc.
- Output reports to different file formats: PDF, CSV, XLS, XLM.
- Understand an organisation’s responsibilities under different laws and regulations relevant to the Internet.
- Recognise applicable legislation such as consumer protection and data protection legislation.