Presenter Pro Candidates improve business communications by creating and delivering, persuasive and audience focused presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
Presenter Pro requires Candidates to:
- demonstrate their competence in using a presentation package to make a convincing presentation.
- create and format slide content, add shapes and illustrations, and to link with other information sources.
- have a good awareness of their audience and how best to communicate with them through mastery of content, and adopting a suitable presentation style.
- master the skill of succinct and concise messaging, backed up by illustrations and with appropriate effects, to drive home key messages.
- collaborate with colleagues, and then to prepare their presentation for delivery.
- have due regard to pertinent Health and Safety issues with regard to computers.