Project Manager Candidates plan, resource, execute and manage mid-sized projects to deliver high quality, properly-defined, well-organised results on time and on budget using Microsoft Project.
Project Manager requires Candidates to:
- Use project management software to plan, manage and collaborate effectively.
- Set application user preferences to optimise work effort.
- Manage views for resource sheets, Gantt charts, calendars and toolbars.
- Create and assign tasks and summary tasks.
- Relate tasks as predecessors or successors and create constraints and deadlines.
- Set task durations and add milestones.
- Assign different project resources: people, equipment and materials.
- Set measurements for materials, resource pay rates and equipment hire rates.
- Track and manage resources and availability.
- Format text, headers and footers and bar styles for Gantt Charts and calendar views.
- Add a project baseline and track progress to completion.
- Generate various project reports and charts and output to file or print.
- Publish a project plan or report online.
- Be aware of security issues and pertinent laws and guidelines.